I took another slave-cation day on Friday and went up to camp by myself to prime and paint the base coat for the kitchen and bath. The kitchen I finished; the bath was still missing some sheetrock so it's only partially painted. It will eventually have the same faux finish as the kitchen.
V2 came up Friday night and Saturday we sheetrocked the bathroom ceiling, and the one missing piece in the bathroom.
Here's the photos:
 |
| Walls ready, ceiling taping and painting is waiting for another day. |
 |
| Bathroom sink (where I do all the dishes until we have a kitchen) no longer has a view out the front windows. |
 |
| My birch bark kitchen. The two gaps in base cabinets are stove and dishwasher. Sink belongs in corner where microwave is. |
 |
| Of course, upper cabinets will hide most of this, but at our speed that may take 2 more years... |