About one more month of construction weather, and we are definitely ready to wrap up for the winter. Last weekend I had just come back from a business trip, so it was a pretty low-energy weekend. We did have my parents stop up to see our progress, and then we went out for a yummy dinner.
 |
| On the last visit, we had just a few walls and no roof! |
 |
| Mom and Dad check on our progress |
On Tuesday, this arrived from my friend Michelle in Virginia:
Coincidentally, the day this arrived at our real house, our neighbor saw a bear standing in front of our garage at the camp, right about where I was in the last picture.
And this weekend, it was cold and drizzly. We worked on getting the front ready for the stone facing around the walkout, then it rained heavily on sunday and we did a few small inside projects, like starting the loft framing.
Our tub and shower tile was done, though, and looks great! (I really like those projects that get done while we aren't there!) Unfortunately, I didn't get a decent picture of it, so maybe next time.
 |
| Front "chain mail" before our concrete base coat for the stone facing |
 |
| Starting to get the loft sleeping cubbies defined |